Thursday, August 30, 2007

6 inches later....



After months of serious debating...going back and forth, not knowing what to do and how I was going to make this decision...wondering if I was going to really regret cutting off my locks that I have been so adamantly growing out....I finally did it. I cut my hair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love blogs and being able to find friends!! You have the cutest family, I love your kids! And your hair looks GREAT - you are so beautiful. Good Luck to Tyler in Dental school. Miles has one more yr left of medical school and than off to residency. Keep in touch :)

the mama monster said...

I love it! You look really cute with long or short hair, lucky you. I don't know what to do with my hair. I love it long bit it's in the way.

whit said...

Bonnie..I'm glad that you finally did it and it looks adorable!!!!

JeanR said...

Cute Hair!! We are all faced with a big dilemma with our hair stylist out of the area. You and Whitney have taken the step. Maybe I am next!! This is a fun website. Good job. We miss you guys.