Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I finished Twilight....

Well, I finished the book Twilight and I really, really liked it. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one. Krista, I understand what you are saying though...it is hard to imagine a perfectly handsome vampire. It was funny because all I could think of was Ricky from SYTYCD because that is what you put up on your blog. I couldn't get him out of my mind whenever the author explained Edward. But nonetheless, I really like the story. It was fun and interesting.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Bonnie,

I just started Twilight so I am excited to see what all the hype is about. Miss you guys. I love all your pics!

Emily Wettstein

Angelle said...

I'm glad you read Twilight finally, its amazing huh! I finished the third book in two days! I even have Mark reading them! We miss you all.

Angelle

Krista said...

I'm glad you liked it...it's always nice to have a good read. I'm waiting for another good recommendation...got any?

the mama monster said...

krista- enders game or enders shadow

Emily said...

Okay, so I finished Twilight on Monday and I finished New Moon today (3 days later). Let me just say I am a fan. I just ordered Eclipse so I can't wait to read it.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

So funny story. I had a bunch of people tell me to read these books as well. I bought the book but didn't have time to start it. I started to notice that the book started moving rooms. ie: the bathrooms (Nate's reading place.) Then one day I started to read it and it wasn't in the same place I found it. Nate asks me "where's my book?" I started to laugh and said you mean my book? We both finished the first and borrowed the next two from a friend. I finished them in like two weeks. Nap time was my favorite time of day. Unfortunately I didn't realize that there is another book coming out but not for another year. I hate that. It's like Harry Potter all over again.
Well I think I liked the 3rd better than the second, but still good. Enjoy. Love you and miss you. Jenny