We went to the Children's Museum with Taylor's and White's today. It is Sadie's favorite place...it is amazing that it never gets old to her. Every time we go, she is as excited as the first time. It is way cute! Riley and her have a lot of fun together. Ryan and Parker just like to stare at each other and smile. Actually today they were holding hands as they sat in their strollers. I was so happy because Parker, for the first time in forever, took a nap almost the whole time we were there...heavenly! It was good times today.
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago






2 comments:
You guys have so much fun! I can't wait until Gabe is a little older and can will enjoy all of those things. right now he is just happy with a nap and a little boob. :)
They had a lot of fun! Sadie was actually pretty good at miniature golf. I wish we would have gotten a picture of Ryan and Parker holding hands! We're going to miss you guys when we move in a few months.
Post a Comment