Reise and Cade will not stop talking about you guys! Move back already
The PIZZA MAN now has a new tool! I can't believe the magic you can whip up with a can coke and some eggs. It was the best pizza I've ever had!
Post a Comment
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."--Hilary Cooper
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
3 comments:
Reise and Cade will not stop talking about you guys! Move back already
The PIZZA MAN now has a new tool! I can't believe the magic you can whip up with a can coke and some eggs. It was the best pizza I've ever had!
The PIZZA MAN now has a new tool! I can't believe the magic you can whip up with a can coke and some eggs. It was the best pizza I've ever had!
Post a Comment