Alway late, but worth the wait...ok, not really, but here it is:
This is Tyler before his mission playing ice hockey. He played for Utah State. Doesn't he look so cute in his uniform? I think so. This whole get-up seems like it would be so uncomfortable to wear for 3 hours at a time, all the while your sweating and working so hard. Doesn't it? The first time that I went to watch Tyler play, he got smacked really hard in the face with a hockey stick (on accident, I do believe) and his face was all bloody. Mind you, it was my first time and so I wasn't sure of this was a normal thing that happens in hockey or if I should be really worried. It ended up not being a normal thing that happens in hockey and he was ok...just a bloody nose that looked a lot worse then it was.
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago


1 comment:
I remember this! We lived in the same building on different floors. Does T still play hockey?
Post a Comment