Tyler got home from school and went upstairs to change his clothes, when he came back down I said "oh cute, you and Parker have the same color shirt on". A couple minutes later, Tyler was holding Parker and I looked over and started laughing so hard....their whole outfit was the same down to their shoes. It is funny that I didn't notice the first time I saw his outfit.
You are a funny one babe!
You are a funny one babe!
They get so excited when Tyler gets home from school.
These are the 3 most important people in my life!



3 comments:
That is so funny! Like father like son.
that is so cute. I love the hats! I love it when family members match. You have such a cute family.
Your kids are cute! We totally need to hook up next time you visit utah. Keep in touch I would love to see you and get our kids together!
Post a Comment