I love that these pictures turned out (well sort of). I took these with a broken camera (I could not see a thing!), through a screen and glass, outside in the snow. But, anyway I thought it was so cute. Sadie was playing with her friend Jantsen today and I told them to look outside because it was snowing. A couple minutes later they had their animals and said that their animals wanted to see the snow....and Parker had joined them too.



5 comments:
It is so fun to see their little minds/imaginations working. I love to see what they come up with. Your little girl looks just like you. It is so fun to be able to be able to keep up with your and your family.
Makes me so glad to live in Arizona! And that we don't have to move for my husband to finish his education. It was 75 degrees today, I don't think I could handle snow for very long. You are tougher than I! Love ya Bon!
I love that they have animals. and congrats on getting Jantsen to smile at the camera. I usually have to coax him into doing it with a bribe or something.
Cute kids. I am so sick of the freaking snow! It was nice enough today my kids got to ride scooters outside! Wow, I know how they feel. How cold does it get there?
I am getting sick of cold weather although I am a snow lover! Come on SUMMER!
Post a Comment