Tuesday, February 19, 2008

**star performer**


This video is kind of hard to hear at first, but it gets better after a few seconds. Sadie was singing so I hurried and got out the camera. Usually her performance comes to a screeching halt when I pull out the camera, but she surprisingly kept singing. The first thing she does every morning is puts on this princess dress...I usually can steal it for a few hours to wash it every few days. Take note of her hair. This is what I have to deal with every time she wakes up in the morning and from naps. Anyway, enjoy!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie
you are the cutest nut I ever saw!!
I love it when you sing. Send some more pictures. Grandpa and Grandma
love to see you guys!!
Love,
Grandma Ross

Missy said...

that is the cutest video! Sadie actually sings that song when she's over here sometimes...I love it!
I showed this video to Riley last night and she just started giggling so hard, and she would point and say "Sadie!". It made her happy!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much she is like you bonnie! I know you get dressed up in your princess dress every morning and sing to yourself too.

ETCK said...

She is so cute! I can't wait 'till we get to see her more often.

danberg said...

Bonnie, its Bekah Bentley -- remember me? I ran across your blog after going through some really old emails! You have a beautiful family, no surprise, you are a babe! It is so good to see how you are doing. We need to get back in touch! Blogs are the greatest for that! :)

Brittany said...

That is very cute! Maybe she'll be the next American Idol....in about 15 years.:)

Heidi P said...

She is totally you Bon! What a cutie! Maya has some pretty great snarls too. She is so cute, I love dress ups.

Brittany said...

Does Tyler graduate in May?

Bonnie said...

No, he graduates next may.