...you can have way too much fun playing a game that is made for preschoolers. I have to admit, I am not very good at this game. We were laughing so hard though!
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
2 comments:
You guys are so funny!! I love that you guys can play a game made for preschoolers and have so much fun! Tyler is a funny guy though, he makes me laugh in primary every week.:)
I loved that game as a kid, and am not ashamed to admit that I would still enjoy playing it now. I mean I still play Barbies... doesn't everyone? :)
-Lisa
Post a Comment