Thursday, March 27, 2008

//grey wolves soccer//

So, Sadie is playing soccer at the YMCA and she had her first game on Monday. It is so cute to watch all the little kids run around and chase the ball. It was a little chaotic, but fun. I am looking forward to her upcoming games! Janel Smith is coaching and she does such a great job! Here they are figuring out their game plan.

GO GREY WOLVES!!!

This is the team; Dylan Coles, Jantsen Smith, Sadie Rasmussen & Lexi Griggs.

Sadie going for the ball.


Giving fives (not sure what they call it) to the other team. Such good sports!

Yay! Treats afterwards!

6 comments:

ETCK said...

I bet watching her chase the ball is hilarious. Little kids always swarm the ball; it's so funny! Sounds like Sadie is pretty active. I can't wait until you move back here and I can watch her at her games. :)

Unknown said...

I loved Sadie's pink socks! I can't wait for next week to see if they remember anything from last game!

Brittany said...

That is so cute! They look so cute out there running around. Go Grey Wolves!!

Anika said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish you guys lived here and we could go play softball again- our team rocked!

Biscuit said...

Yes, You go Sadie. Uncle Biscuit loves soccer too. What a fun thing to do.

Angelle said...

Cute little Sadie. I love that she's already a soccer player!