This was at Lego Land. This giraffe was pretty cool. It was humongous and it was all built with Legos.
Sadie and her Grandma Rassessumcuddling and watching cartoons!



This was on our way home last night. Sadie was exhausted from a week of nothing but playing and missing naps! Parker was tired too, but he would not go to sleep on the plane. If we tried to get him to sleep he would cry, if we didn't fight it he was good....laughing and flirting with all the women around us. We chose to do the latter and keep him up. He is such a determined and stubborn little boy, when he wants to do something (or not do something) he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.




2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great vacation! I didn't know you guys were planning on going somewhere fun for springbreak. I'm jelous!! I just stayed here and worked.:(
Wow, looks like a fun trip! Do you talk to Becki a lot? I love my sisters... and I love Disney too! Did Sadie totally love it! She is at a good age for it. Glad you guys got to have some fun sunshine, and family time! Way fun pics, cute kiddos..
Does one of Beckis boys look just like Aaron?
Post a Comment