Yay! Parker turned 1! Tyler and I made baseball, soccer, basketball, and football cupcakes because the kid loves balls! It was a lot of fun making them. Tyler made the football ones as an inside joke for our friends.

Thanks Grandma Rasmussen for the cute cookies!


I forgot to buy balloons at the store today and so we found some water balloons and blew them up. Next year I wont forget the balloons!!

He couldn't get enough with just his hands!





15 comments:
cute little boy. i love the way he eats his cupcakes.
Hey you guys look good- I'm jealous.. you got to go to California. Nic actually wanted to get married in June in San Diego but I am sure he has told you it is in May at the Tuscany. Anyway, your trip looked fun. See you guys in two months!
Happy Birthday Parker!! I can't believe he's one! I love the cupcakes. They were so cute!!!
Happy birthday Parker!! Such a cutie! I think I am glad to not be in on that inside joke! : )
So cute! I love his sunglasses and the picture of him eating the cupcake!
Happy Birthday to Parker! It looks like he had a great time with is 1st birthday cupcake. What a cutie!
happy birthday baby parker. he is a dead ringer for a rasmussen. how are you all doing? coming home for a visit anytime soon?
jackie
i can't believe he's one. he is a cutie! you and ty are so crafty.
aimee
your family is adorable! How fun that he is one now. Emmy's first birthday was so fun, they are just so great at that age. Love the cupcakes you made, they were really cool.
Bekah
Happy Belated Birthday Parker.
My how time flies.
Those are the cutest cupcakes! I am so impressed!
Tyler I remember growing up and you had a special connection with a soccer ball not a football and lucky for me I was able to see the undesirable results.
matt stephenson
I would totally pay you guys to make those cupcakes for me! Maybe you have a new venture to think about... congrats for Parker!
Very cute cupcakes! I might just steal your cute idea and make them for our little boy next year.
: )Summer
Cute balls. ;) your kids are getting so big. do u know if you're coming back to UT yet? I need your address. Will u send it to me at breanneleroy@yahoo.com THX!
Post a Comment