
We went to the La Jolla tide pools on Tuesday. It was so much fun! Sadie and all the kids loved looking for crabs and swimming in the ocean. It was so beautiful to look out at the ocean and watch the
waves come in. It was such a fun day!!

Playing in the ocean






Our family



We went swimming on Wednesday but the water was too cold so we spent most of the time in the hot tub, but it was still fun. 

Rob read to the girls before bed. Sadie had so much fun with Meggan and Lauren.


4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love, love San Diego, or all of S. California really. I'm glad you could go and enjoy the sun!
Are you going to UT this summer?
How fun! I had no idea you guys were taking off for the break. I love Disneyland so much more now that I have kids. Looks like Sadie loved it and also Parker! Looks like fun!
Oh man, it looks like you guys had a total blast, can't wait to hear all about it. Parker reminds me of Isabel, you can't make them do anything unless they decide to do it themselves. I had no idea they could be so stubborn at this age! Love all the cute pics.
So much fun!
Post a Comment