My mom came in to town for the week and we had so much fun!! Sadie was especially excited, she loves her Grandma so much!! It was nice to always have the dishes unloaded from the dishwasher...thanks mom!! The day after she left, Sadie woke up in the morning and said "let's go jump on grandma"...it was sad to see the smile wash away from her face when I reminded her that grandma went home on an airplane. We did a lot of fun things: the zoo, shopping, Cheesecake Factory, swimming, working out and children's museum. Here are a few pictures of the museum.
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago








4 comments:
Did your Mom get a hair cut? It looks great!!
That is so funny that you mentioned your mom unloading and loading the dishwasher. My mom does the same thing when she comes to visit. I guess it's just a mom thing huh?
I see so much of Tyler in your little guy. I miss you. seems like ages since we saw each other or even chatted.
Love ya
Cute- you have to love your mom helping out. And having kids love grandma. We miss our grandma Hintze :( Your mom looks great!
Post a Comment