Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ABC's

ABC's
A--attached or single? very attached


B--best friend? Tyler, my mom


C--cake or pie? cake


D--day of choice? Saturday


E--essential item? bronzer/lip gloss


F--favorite color? red


G--gummy bears or worms? worms


H--hometown? Sandy


I--indulgence(s)? powdered donuts


J--january or july? jUlY


K--kids? Sadie & Parker


L--life is incomplete without: family


M--marriage date? Jan 23


N--number of siblings? 2 sisters, 3 brothers


O--oranges or apples? apples


P--phobias or fears? spiders, heights


Q--quotes? "To the world, you are one person but to one person, you are the world."
author: unknown


R--reason to smile? my family


S--season of choice? summer


T--tag 5 friends: whoever wants to do it! anyone hurtin' for blog ideas?


U--unknown fact about me? I am kind of a home body


V--very favorite stores? baby gap, super target, nordstroms


W--worst habit? forgetting things and I do it SO much!!


X--x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasoundultrasound


Y--your favorite food? spaghetti, pizza, mexican, thai


Z--zodiac sign? gemini

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

That was so cute. Agree with a good lip gloss and bronzer. I think that would have been our answer in 7th grade too! ;)

Brittany said...

Fun to learn some new things about you that I didn't know.:)