Ok this picture totally grosses me out. This is the face he pulls, whenever I pull out the camera. But anyway, it is his birthday today and I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!! I have such a wonderful husband who is so devoted to our family and is such a great dad to our children. He makes me happy! And he makes me laugh...all the time!!
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago

5 comments:
Funny, that's the look he always gave me in O-chem. I would glance to my side and he would be looking at me like that. It really creeps me out to think about it. Happy B-day T-rass!
Happy birthday Tyler!!! Hey Bonnie- I was just wondering if you saw my last post about the Modbe party I'm having tonight? If you want to come and check out and try on the way cute swimsuits or clothes you should. It is at my friend Kristin's house. Call me for directions if you want to come!:)
Happy belated birthday Tyler! You know we love you and miss you.
Post a Comment