Sunday was such a fun day. We started the day off making a HUGE breakfast with Spencer and Natalie. After we ate, I seriously felt that full feeling that you feel only on Thanksgiving. We ate so much! Then in between sessions we went for a walk up to the trains.
Tyler & Spencer

Rass's & Leany's

Natalie & Spencer

Sadie playing at the trains

Bonnie & Natalie

I love his little smile

our little monkey boy

Sadie caught a caterpillar (on her shirt)

She was laughing so hard at her caterpillar

Parker & Natalie

Tyler & Spencer

Rass's & Leany's

Natalie & Spencer

Sadie playing at the trains

Bonnie & Natalie

I love his little smile

our little monkey boy

Sadie caught a caterpillar (on her shirt)

She was laughing so hard at her caterpillar

Parker & Natalie

7 comments:
You guys are cheating on us. Can't wait 'till you come back and you can leave all those silly people you say are your friends. :)
I was great seeing you this weekend. Walking up to the trains looked like fun. I should take my boys there.
What a fun day! That's really cute that Sadie was laughing so hard at the catapillar. She was so cute at the party-- she asked me my name and when I told her she kept saying it over and over sounding so grown-up.:)
I agree Bonnie, I loved Elder Ballard's talk. It's always good to be reminded to enjoy the small moments with our children! I's always so impressed with how updated you keep your blog!
-Lisa
I loved confrence too. It was so great. I didnt really want it to end. Thank goodness for Tivo, or DVR, whatever! You guys look so good!
I would love to visit the blog. ctldegbert@gmail.com
Post a Comment