skip to main |
skip to sidebar
~pure sweetness~
I just have to post this because it was so cute...let me start off by saying that Parker is at that age where he wants everything that Sadie has and it really bothers Sadie. He also will push her away if she gets anywhere near anything that he is playing with. But today, I brought Sadie in for her nap and she asked for a popsicle. So I gave her the popsicle and Parker looks over and starts charging at Sadie full speed ahead. Sadie just looked at him and said in her cute baby voice that she does with Parker sometimes, "do you want some little boy". I sat and watched how this was all going to pan out and if I needed to go get a popsicle for Parker. He stopped as she put the popsicle in his mouth and helped him get little bites off. They just sat there laughing and being so sweet with each other. For a few minutes I watched them and it was one of those moments when I could not be happier being a mom. I love moments like that.
5 comments:
I'm a little worried about how Tate will be to his younger siblings...looks like he needs to learn a little from sadie, so cute!!
That's cute. Ava calls Moses "little boy" too. I love those moments, though sometimes it seems they are few and far between.
Ahhh - how cute! It's a good thing you had one of those moments on the brink of Mother's Day otherwise you'd be regretting your decision to have kids. HA! Just kidding. :)
It really was due time for a sweet moment like that!! :)
That's really cute! I'm sure that makes you forget all the times they fight over a toy or don't share something.:)
Post a Comment