Saturday, May 31, 2008

This month we have planted.....

a garden



a tree for our front yard

and flowers in our front yard.


We have done a lot of fun projects with our kids. We have never had a garden so it is fun to go up there with Sadie and watch all the stuff grow. Sadie and Parker both love it! They get their shovels and dig away in the dirt!

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

Fun Bon, I am excited for you. It looks great! What did you plant in your garden? We are just getting started, its a huge job... I can't wait until I can post pics of my green yard too! :)

aimee said...

looks great bonnie. can't wait to plant in our yard.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

About time you did something to your front yard. Looks great! I

Brittany said...

How fun is that!? You and Tyler are such fun parents! What a good thing to teach and do with your kids!