Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
22 comments:
CONGRATS!! All I have to say is that I am glad it's you and not us! Good luck;)
Amber
Wow!! That awesome!! Congratulations!!
Congratualations!! How exciting!
Congratulations!!! YAY!
Holy crap! Was this planned? Congratulations! When are you due?
Crazy girl. Congrats. I hear you have some new egberts in the v.g.( Don't forget that we are your favorite.)
Congrats you guys..I'm so happy for you guys. You guys are awesome parents with adorable children. Can't wait to meet this little guy/girl?
CRAZY GIRL!!!! How exciting!! Congratulations!! That is awesome!! Holy crap!
Oh my gosh!! That's awesome! Congrats you guys!
Congrats! You have the cutest kids... I'm excited to see what you name this one so we can either copy it or rhyme with it:)
congrats! you are the woman. 3 kids! im excited for you guys.
Ha! I just got the 'sick' feeling looking at that pregnancy test!! :) Congratulations! I am happy for you guys.
I bet its a girl. Do you have a preference? How many more Ross/Rass babies will there be?
I am surprised after Parker that we are even having more!! Just kidding. I don't know how many we will have. You guys are all so nice. Thanks so much!!
AWESOME!!! I love babies, but hate being pregnant. Of course if I looked like you pregnant I would probably be working on #3 myself. Congrats!
Congrats! You look great and let me know if you need anything, Sadie and Parker can come over if you need a nap or a break or whatever.
Does this mean I need to get pregnant in another 6 months???
Congrats chicka that is awesome. You'll have to tell me how it is with three.
I miss ya!
Congrats!!! You and I will be in the three kids club by the end of the year...I am nervous but excited. I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy. Love ya guys! DZ
Yay! How wonderful, and exciting! Awesome news. They do say that the 3rd is the hardest, so I guess you're in for it ;) hope you are feeling good and doing well!
Thanks for showing us your pee stick...
Hey I made sure that the 'pee' part of it wasn't showing!!
Holy Cow! I can not believe this. Congrats! I can not wait to meet this little person!
Oh my gosh! I have not checked your blog in too long! I had no idea. Congrats! I hope its a girl so we can get Chase or boy #2 hooked up with a Rasmussen!
Post a Comment