Tuesday, June 10, 2008

happy birthday to me

It was my birthday a week ago and I really had a great birthday. Me, Sadie and Parker went to lunch with Tyler to Panera. My car wouldn't start when we were leaving to go have lunch so I had to have a neighbor come over and jump start it (thanks Casey). It hasn't started since that day. I think it is time for a new car. Birthday present?? Maybe next year!
It was such a nice day...really it was the only day that week that didn't have a tornado warning or severe thunderstorms. We all hung out outside all day and then we went to dinner with some good friends the Leany's and the Boss's. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Texas Roadhouse. Have you had their rolls with the cinnamon butter? Oh man, they are delightful. And their ribs? They are to die for. Our waitress comped our meal because it was my birthday. Tyler ordered my favorite cake form Costco and we had cake and ice cream later with our friends. We have such great friends out here. Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so wonderful!!
some of our great friends out here

Sadie claimed the whole princess part of the cake

singing happy birthday

the girls were just sitting around the table talking and the cake was sitting there in front of us, so Melissa had a great idea to see who could eat the most cake with out their hands

a few got their faces smashed into their cake. Sadie actually joined in too, it was cute!!

Tiff, Natalie, Sadie, Me, Melissa and Becca

14 comments:

Danielle said...

happy bday to you...funny how I still remember all the june bdays from our ward group...Cami's is today and celebrating Erins tomorrow at lunch..hope you had a good one.

ETCK said...

How fun! Happy birthday!! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, i am totally bummed that we couldn't make it because I totally would have rocked at the cake eating race! I am glad you had a fun time!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday. It looks like you guys had a great time eating that cake!!

Angie said...

looks like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday!

danberg said...

happy birthday! I love Texas Roadhouse as well! Looks like fun with the cake all over your face! Love that Sadie got involved, she is adorable. :)

Brittany said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a good one!! I seriously wish I could have been there to see you girls eat that cake without your hands! I love the after picture! You guys are funny!

Heidi P said...

You seem so happy. I am glad you have such great friends to celebrate with when you are far away from family.
Hope it was a good one! Good luck for the car next year ;)

becca said...

the cake in the face experience was so fun... i felt like we were little girls again!

the heiner family said...

Happy Birthday! That is amazing that you had good weather for your big day! That is a huge thing!

Kat said...

Happy late Birthday to you! Looks like you had an awesome day! It all sounds like fun. I love TR, and their rolls really are delicious, esp with the cinnamon butter!!

Krista said...

happy birthday! sounds like some good cake eatin' fun.

Angelle said...

Happy late birthday Bonnie! I'm glad you had a good time. Fun friends!

Emily said...

Bonnie,

Happy Birthday! You are so cute and congrats on the little bun in the oven. You are amazing. I feel like I can barely keep up with 2. I hope you are feeling well. We need to get together next time you are in town. We live in Draper now so I would love to see you. Take care-
Em