Tuesday, August 12, 2008

boogers?

I'm not sure if anyone else will find this as funny as I do, but I was laughing so hard. He is such a funny little guy.

6 comments:

ETCK said...

That is hilarious!!!! So awesome that you caught it on video.

Brittany said...

Parker has definitely got the whole nose blowing thing down to an art! It looks like he gets a kick out of it too!:) What a funny kid!

The Four Eggs said...

hahaha! That boy has the funniest personality!!!

Chelsea said...

Tyler- hey! It's your long lost cousin Chelsea! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can see your family. Hope things are going well for you in Omaha. When you come back can you be our dentist?

danberg said...

he is a cutie! how funny that he is blowing his nose so hard! nice that he likes it though, most kids hate it :)

Missy said...

That is so funny! He is such a cute boy!