Tuesday, August 5, 2008

john mayer concert

We went to see John Mayer at the Usana and it was so much fun! Colbie Caillat opened for him. She was good, but there are only like 2 songs that I knew of hers. It was such a fun night and we seriously laughed the whole night. I love being with my mom and sisters!



mom, abby, debbie, me, stacie and kaycee





5 comments:

Missy said...

That sounds like so much fun! My brother and his wife were at that same concert!

Heidi P said...

Aww..that look like lots of fun!! Looks like you guys have been here for a little bit this summer. How fun. I love being with my sisters too! Nothing better :)

Brittany said...

Fun! I'm sure it was a great concert!! You girls all look so cute too!!

Debbie Thomas said...

That was such a fun night!! You are so funny. I want to get those pictures from you. Thank you for not posting that pic of me I should have deleted. Glad you guys made it home safe, it was sure fun having you here. Love you

Emily said...

What a fun time it looks like you had. That would be a great concert!