Sadie went fishing with Tyler and her uncle Jas and G&G Ras up at Brighton. She caught a fish and then Tyler grilled it that night and they ate it. She said that she liked to fish, but she didn't like to eat it.
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
5 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a fun time in good old Utah. Your kids are so cute!! Aren't boys crazy. I think they were born to scare their moms by the things they find to do.
That's so cute! Riley had to watch the video like 10 times...her favorite part is when the fish starts wiggling!
I love your blog- thanks for sending it to me. I am so glad I got to know you guys up in Jackson. We had so much fun. Your blog is adorable and it will be a great way to stay in touch until you move back to Utah. When ever you are in town I would love to get together. Keep blogging!!
Oh that's too cute! That's the reaction I would think any little girl would have to a wiggling fish! Cute!
she is such a doll! I think it's funny that she's not interested in eating them! oh ya, does she still cut Tyler's hair?? ;)
Post a Comment