My mom came out to visit last week and we had so much fun hiking and walking to the gardens and SHOPPING! I just wanted to say thanks to my mom for all of her help and for everything that she does for me and my family. My kids love being with her...she is such a great grandma. You are the BEST!! I love you mom!
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago

8 comments:
You've got to love parents. My parents are visiting us right now and I don't want them to leave :)
your mom is so wonderful! she looks the same as i remember too! so fun to see pictures! looks like your girls day out was so fun too, you look so cute pregnant Bon!
You are so lucky to have such a great Mom!!!
That's how I feel about my mom!! We love to shop together & just hang out! Aren't moms the best??
Yay for moms! Don't you just love and appreciate her so much more now that you're- married, have kids, and live away?? I'm happy you had a good time and that she came to visit :)
Hi Bonnie,
I was blog hopping and found you. What have you been up to oh the last 10 years? Your family is so cute! You can see what we are up to on:jessarella.blogspot.com, and www.webstertwins.com
Jessica Browning Webster
How fun to have your mom come and visit. I saw her the other day and she said she had so much fun visiting you guys.
I think I just wet myself! That video was hillarious! I think she is great inspiration for this years Halloween costume.
Post a Comment