My wonderful sister, Debbie tagged me and I actually found some time tonight to sit down and do this. Here goes....
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1.travel to the Mediterranean with Tyler
2.raise good, kind children
3. run a marathon....or at least a half
4.be on Oprah's favorite things show
5.travel with my family
6.buy our own island
7.grow old with Tyler
7 things I can do:
1. forgive easily
2.always say what I feel (sometimes not as tactful as I would like)
3.shop and find good deals
4.be a good mom...most of the time
5.always try to see where others are coming from
6.say NO when I don't want to do something
7.do 20 front and back hand springs back and forth on a tramp
7 things I cannot do:
1.be on time
2.quilt a baby blanket
3.run, I get side aches after like 30 seconds
4.sing, although I belt it out in my car all the time!
5.anything crafty
6.organize and keep house clean
7.pass up a sale
7 things I would have on a deserted island:
1.my family
2.good friends
3.lip gloss
4.lotion
5.toothbrush
6.good food
7.caramel apple suckers
7 things I say most often:
1.I love you
2.you are so freakin' cute
3.Parker...don't hit
4.man our house gets dirty fast
5.hey, what's up?
6.I forgot what I was saying
7.hurry let's go, were late
7 celebrity admirations:
I don't admire any, but here are some I think are pretty:
1.Jennifer Aniston
2.Jessica Alba
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
7 favorite foods:
1.pizza
2.mexican
3.cafe rio salad or burrito
4. the DoDo turkey sandwich
5.french fries
6.fruit
7.chips and salsa
7 people I think should do this:
1.jackie sellers
2.mindy taylor
3.ashley larson
4.melissa godfrey
5.aimee smith
6.lisa stanley
7.jackie bateman
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
5 comments:
I like that you left the celebrity questions pretty much blank.:) If you end up buying an Island can Bryce and I take a week long vacation on it??:) That would be awesome!
oh for sure! I will let you know as soon as we make the purchase! :)
My favorite is the things I say most often..."Parker...Don't Hit!!" Oh my heck he is so cute. I thought I might be on your celebrity admirations, I am a little let down I'm not going to lie to you. That is so true about you saying what you want, you are funny. I love you Bon
Deb
That's great! I would love to see Tyler's responses to these question. C'mon T-Rass, let's see it.
Thanks for sharing! It's always fun to read about details like that- you know things you might not otherwise know! I'm with you on a good sale girl! P.s- I want to do a half, but I just don't think I even have the desire for a full marathon!
Post a Comment