We think that Parker and Sadie look so much alike in this picture.
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
6 comments:
They do look a lot alike. What are they going to be for Halloween this year? Khloe is going to be a bumble bee. :)
Sadie is going to be a cat and Parker is going to be a pirate. I will post pictures. Oh I bet Khloe looks so cute as a bumble bee!
They do! And that's a way cute picture.:)
The older Parker gets, the more he looks like Sadie. They are both so dang cute! P.S. You can tell Olivia that she will be getting some competition when Gracie gets a little older ;).
I can't wait for you guys to move back. Shon and I really want to get together. Alo, let me know when Emiy retuns from Hungary. I would love to see her!
Your kids looked so cute in their costumes and I agree that they are looking more and more alike!
Post a Comment