Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love it!! This year, Sadie was a cat and Parker was a pirate. We did a lot of fun things that required me to dress the kids in their costumes way more than I would have liked to. :) But it was good times! Tyler dressed up as a creepy lion and I was a witch because I really did not have much that fit me. I was very limited. I am sure that I could have really used my imagination and come up with something creative..but I didn't. Halloween night we went to a party with friends from around here and it was way fun. We have great friends out here!
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago



6 comments:
Bonnie, I have NEVER understood how you and Tyler ended up together, I would always ask, how did he end up with her??? Butt now I see...good for you bonnie...
Looks liek you guys had a great Halloween. It sure is alot busier with kids, but more fun too
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you have number 3 on the way! Hey, I have an old cell number for Emily and it no longer works. Can you email her number to me? emwettstein@gmail.com
Thanks!
Emily
Oh my crap I can't stop laughing at Tylers costume!!! That is so disgusting. Funny John looks like that without the props!! J/k Tyler is the funniest person I think I have ever met. Love you, it was so good to talk to you today.
The kids look so cute in their costumes!! Tyler does look like a really creepy lion! Where in the world did he find that costume?? Hilarious though, and totally fits Tyler's sense of humor!;)
Post a Comment