We spent Christmas in Omaha because we did not want the stress of traveling with kids and a brand new baby. Staying home for Christmas is way overrated! I was missing family and the weather hasn't been that great here, but if we were to do it over...we would not do it any different. Spending time with Tyler has been great and it hasn't been stressful like it usually is when we travel. We actually have been having fun now that we have had a few warmer days and I am feeling good enough to go out and about.


Christmas was fun with Sadie...ok and Parker too. He actually did not really care too much about opening presents and stuff. He opened one toy and then was done. He didn't care about his stocking and what goodies were inside. I guess it is just his age?! It was cute watching them play with all their toys when all the presents were opened and put together. I love having kids...especially at Christmas. They bring so much joy and happiness!!


We put out cookies and milk for Santa and he accidentally left some of his beard behind on the cup and plate. Sadie thought it was so cool! We kept saying...isn't that kind of gross? And she would say no. She was way excited about it!


Christmas Eve. They opened up their Christmas pajamas.
our stockings
One afternoon, Tyler received a call and they asked if he would go get a package at their door since they were out of town. When I saw Tyler coming back...this is what I saw. I could not believe that he went out like this...I guess when no one in your neighborhood is home, it doesn't matter too much what you go out looking like. I guess I don't have too much room to talk...I go out all the time in my pajamas and no makeup on with all my neighbors home.
Sadie cuddled.....
and cuddled.....

















14 comments:
Too stinkin' cute, Bonnie. I'm glad you took pictures so we could share a little Christmas with you! I almost peed my pants when I saw Santa's beard on the cookie plate... love it.
hey i loved seeing all your pics from Christmas! It's so sweet that Sadie loves to cuddle Ella so much :) I have a similar pic of Scott outside in the snow... boys :) It's kind of nice to stay home right? We were in AZ and it was a relaxing day with no running around all crazy. Sorry it's been so cold! Hope you are starting to feel like your old self!
hey i loved seeing all your pics from Christmas! It's so sweet that Sadie loves to cuddle Ella so much :) I have a similar pic of Scott outside in the snow... boys :) It's kind of nice to stay home right? We were in AZ and it was a relaxing day with no running around all crazy. Sorry it's been so cold! Hope you are starting to feel like your old self!
don't know why that post doubled... sorry!
I can not believe how cute your family is! Seriously we missed you guys. Reise and Cade kept reminding me that you guys were not coming out. Lets just say it was sad times. We love you all and can not wait to see you. Oh and tell t man he missed doing surgery on J's mouth... Scary.
Wow what a gorgeous family Bonnie. We had a great Christmas too. Love to see how you guys are. Ella look's adorable. Sending our love xoxo
Sadie is such a goot big sister! I love her little beanie and how cool that santa left remnants (am i using that word right?) of himself behind.
Okay so I'm a little late but congratulations on your new baby girl. She is beautiful. I hope all is going well.
I have the cutes nieces and nephew in the world!! Oh my heck those are adorable kids!! Don't you dare cute parkers hair those curls make him look like the littlest angel!!!
Oh by the way did I tell you how amazing Christmas Eve was, it was just the bestest ever ever, I mean ever I am not lying you missed the best best christmas eve.
He He
Love you tons sis
ha ha. that is funny!
Cute pics.... I'm glad you guys had a good holiday! So, Christmas in Omaha was not as good as I made it sound-hu? ha ha ha, sorry to talk it up so much;)
Looks like a fun Christmas even though you weren't able to be with your entire family! Your kids are adorable. I think it's cute how Sadie interacts with her younger siblings...it's almost like she wants to be a little mother.
Sounds like Sadie's a great big sister and will be as great a mom to her kids as her mom is to her! I love all the pictures of her cuddling with Ella, so cute!! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas in Lovelock! You guys had a quiet Christmas like we did. It's not too bad though huh?
ella ( and parker and sadie too) are so darling! glad that everything went well over christmas. good job on the hooter hider, aren't you glad you made it, easy as pie! congrats on your baby girl.
Post a Comment