We welcomed Ella Kate into the world on December 11. She weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz.
Beside the fact that I felt contractions for a little bit, everything went great! It went just about the same as Sadie's delivery....I went from a 5 to a 10 so fast that the medication in the epidural wore off and I could feel my contractions for awhile. Not the most pleasant feeling in the world....it is actually one of the worst pains. So they called the anesthesiologist to give me a really strong dose of medication and called my doctor. When the anesthesiologist came in he said "ok let's turn you over on your back" and the nurse freaked out and said "do not touch her...if you move her, that baby is going to slip right out". So anyway, the doctor got there and I was really numb which was great. I pushed for 5 minutes...2 contractions and she was here. We feel so blessed to have her in our family. She is such a good baby. She has been sleeping good and everything. I haven't felt too overwhelmed yet...but my mom just left today, so we will see how it goes.

Sadie and Parker have been so good with her. It is so wonderful to have 3 healthy, amazing children that we love and cannot get enough of.

Sadie loves to hold her non stop and she just kisses her all day long. She tells me at least 50 times a day how much she loves her and how much she loves to kiss her. It is so cute!

Sadie and Parker have been so good with her. It is so wonderful to have 3 healthy, amazing children that we love and cannot get enough of.

Sadie loves to hold her non stop and she just kisses her all day long. She tells me at least 50 times a day how much she loves her and how much she loves to kiss her. It is so cute!
I wasn't quite sure how Parker was going to do with a new baby around because over the past couple weeks he has been really clingy to me and kind of grumpy. But he has done so good! It really has surprised us. He doesn't care one bit that she is here. He also kisses on her all day and is so sweet to her.
I have such a sweet husband that brought me roses at the hospital.
This hooter hider is the first of my many projects I hope to do. I was really proud of myself for making this. I made it in about 2 hours...it was so simple!








15 comments:
bonnie she is adorable and I love her name. hope all continues to go well with three. i haven't found it to be too hard. i am just enjoying every minute with the baby. they get big so stinking fast. it isn't fair.
A girl after my own heart. I love doing crafts. Lately I have been way busy and haven't had time. The baby is adorable. I am glad everything went well.
Yeah I am so excited for you guys. She is so cute!
She's adorable! Love it - can't wait to meet her! We love the name too... so darling.
Oh, I love the fabric you used for the "feeding tent" - also darling. :) Love you guys!
so glad things went well! fun to hear other delivery stories! she is beautiful, and the pictures of her and sadie are so cute, sisters! how fun to have three. and i love the hooter hider you made, its adroable! i have been thinking of making one for my next. we'll see if i get to it :)
Congrats! she is so sweet, when we are all over the sniffles and boogerys...(is that a word) I want to come and hold her and get a baby fix!
I hope I have as easy labors as you do. Lucky girl! Can't wait to see her. Come home soon!
Congratulations guys!! She's beautiful and I love the name Ella! What a prefect little family you have!
Hi Bonnie and Tyler, her congrats on Ella she look's like an angel! You look well and the family look's really happy and healthy. Sending our love The Stallings
Hooray! I'm so glad all went well and you have another beautiful baby to add to your darling family. I wish I could be there to hold her, maybe when she's 5? Seriously why do we live so far away???
Love you!
Yay! Congratulations!!! Way to go-- all natural!?! Yikes...Hope you are feeling well. She is beautiful!
Man, can you believe we have 3 kids? :)
Oh Bonnie...congratulations. I am so happy for you. Wow...three kids. You are wonderwoman. I can barely handle 2. I am glad everything went so well. Thanks for the Christmas card. It was wonderful to see your darling family. Merry Christmas to you!
Love ya,
Emily, Shon, Avery & Taylor
Congrats! She is so adorable! I could not believe I opened a Christmas card from you after such a busy month! Very impressed. Merry Christmas!
Good grief... what a bad friend I am. I just opened your Christmas card and didn't even know that Ella had been born yet, let alone been here long enough to make it into the family Christmas card! I guess that tells you how wrapped up and into myself I am lately. Sigh. Congratulations to you guys! She looks beautiful and I'm glad that she is a good baby! We spent our first Christmas in Arizona this year and really enjoyed how laid back it was compared to running around in UT. Are you guys headed back after school? what are your plans??
Bonnie Congrats! You guys are an adorable family, I love your family pic at the top! So cute! I hope you are having a great time in Utah with your family! Talk to you soon! Congrats again!
Post a Comment