Friday, December 5, 2008

ramblings....

I have been a slacker lately when it comes to blogging. I haven't really taken any pictures to post and so I have just kind of ignored it. Tyler had a few days off last week for Thanksgiving and it was such a fun week. It was great to spend time with our family and do a lot of fun things. We had a great Thanksgiving here with some of our friends. We ate YUMMY food and played games.

The day before Thanksgiving, we took the kids to Coco Key Water Resort because Sadie has been begging to go for months now. (It does not help that the commercial for the resort comes on every other minute on nickelodeon).

We also went to the opening of an inflatable party place. It had rock climbing too and it was so cute to watch Sadie. They had a clown there making balloons for the kids and pizza, & ice cream...and the best part about it was that it was FREE!!

On black Friday we went shopping all morning and most of the afternoon, came home for naps and then went out shopping again all night. It really surprised me that Tyler was up to going to 2 different malls...in one day. He played with the kids at the play place and I shopped. It was great! If I could do the 5 o clock in the morning thing, I would. But, sleep is so much more important to me right now. Actually, I don't think I could ever do it that early...even as much as I love shopping. I guess I should never say never. I should try it at least once.

Sorry that I don't have any pictures to show for the fun week that we had. Kind of boring, I know....

I can't believe how fast time is flying. Thanksgiving is over...Christmas will be here in 3 weeks and most exciting....we are going to have our baby any day now. I went to the doctor yesterday and he scheduled me at the hospital for next Thursday, but said that he doesn't think that I will make it until then. With Parker, I went in to get induced and I was in full blown labor. I don't know how I did not know that I was in labor. Anyway, we are excited and nervous. It is funny because I have been through this twice now and I am still just as nervous as the first. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. But, I am not sure if I am ready to give up sleep yet...I don't think that I have much of a choice on the latter.

I am really excited to spend Christmas here. I am sad that we wont be with our families, but this is our last Christmas out here and Sadie understands Santa and everything now so it will be fun to do it all here. She wants to make cookies for Santa and she thinks that she is going to hear him, wake up and come down and see him eat the cookies. She wants to see his reindeer too. Very cute. When we talk about it, she gets so excited!

Well I hope you are all having a great holiday season!! We miss you all in Utah and hopefully we will see you in a couple months!

6 comments:

The Bailey's said...

I totally agree with not being sure about giving up sleep, but it outweighs being pregnant anymore, huh? I will be so jealous if you have the baby before me! Good luck and I am sure everything will go great. Can't wait to see her. I think Christmas will be exciting here too, we are looking forward to just not having anything planned and just enjoying being home with our family. Have fun!

ETCK said...

I can't believe it's alrady come time for your little baby to arrive. I wish you guys would be here for Christmas so we could visit. I hope everything goes well with the labor. Do you have a name picked out yet? We miss you guys!

Dorothy said...

Bonnie! It just barely clicked that you guys aren't coming for Christmas. I'm so excited for the new baby, but I'm sad you won't be here to join in on the Rasmussen Christmas Madness. We had some awesome holiday chex mix planned to share with you guys...

Anyway - cute blog. I love it! I love you!

Meggan said...

I also just realized you wont be here for Christmas... I can not wait to meet this little girl. Give the family loves.

Natalie said...

Bonnie: I ran into Natalie Lainey in St.George while I was there for Thanksgiving, small world! I can't wait to see pics of your new little girl, I hope all goes well, Good Luck!

Brittany said...

I can't believe it's already time for baby!! That went by fast! Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday!! I'm impressed with all the shopping you did being 38 weeks pregnant and all! Have you guys thought of a name yet?? I hope everything goes well with the delivery! I can't wait to see pics of the little one!