As a mom you have good days and bad days...if i could explain the last few days in a picture this would be it....
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
10 comments:
I feel your pain bonnie. Isabel has been miserable and sick this week too. At least it is before spring break, right? Love the lips by the way, who knew botox could look so lifelike:)
Funny to see this post. I have been feeling like we were doing so good at so many good days and then this weekend I could post a few pictures of a bad day too! I guess that is what keeps life exciting huh?
Funny to see this post. I have been feeling like we were doing so good at so many good days and then this weekend I could post a few pictures of a bad day too! I guess that is what keeps life exciting huh?
I think it's just time for spring. That is exactly what things have looked like around here too! I love all of your pictures. Don't worry...I used to dress my brother up all of the time and he turned out okay! :)
I am so sorry you feel this way. Just think you will be with us and the rest of the family soon.
Oh I'm sorry Bonnie.:( I hope things get better soon! They will!
I'm so sorry. I feel like that sometimes.
That's a funny pic.. not funny at the time i'll bet. Hang in there!
the story of our lives huh?! i love parkers hair though. your kids are darling. i hope it gets better for you. nice weather is on the way and that seems to cure alot.
Post a Comment