....pet dog.
Isn't she cute?
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
6 comments:
She does a really good dog bark!!
That's pretty funny! I didn't know dogs wore glasses.:)
She does do I really good bark! I am going to miss her and all of the random cute things she does. I can't believe I didn't get a picture with the horse head and leg!
I want one! I want one! I can not wait for you guys to be home in Utah!
She's so cute...she has a good bark, too!
Oh, and Riley was laughing so hard when I showed the video to her :)
Post a Comment