Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am attempting to make my first quilt. So far so good, but I don't think that I have gotten to the hard stuff yet. This quilt is fun because there are about 25 of us that got together and we each made a different square. So it is a reminder of our time out here in Omaha and the friends that we have made.

6 comments:

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I belong on that quilt...

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Did that make sense???? I am going crazy..... pregnancy is getting to me.

Bonnie said...

Your funny Tiff! You do belong on that quilt for sure!!

aimee said...

That quilt is so cute---what a great idea.

Debbie Thomas said...

Oh my gosh, I did this too when we were done with Law school, but I used all the iou's my friends owed me. it is a beautiful quilt!!!

Brittany said...

That's super cute!! What a cool idea of having a square from all your friends!