Saturday, May 9, 2009

a little update

It has been such a long time since I have blogged...but I have an excuse. Our computer is full and I can't download any new pictures. We are in the process of buying a new computer so hopefully I can blog again soon. I still have pictures from Easter that I need to put up!

Everything has been going pretty good. We are just getting all of our stuff packed up and getting ready to move in a week. I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having fun! By the way, for all of you who don't know yet....we are moving to Nashville, Tennessee. We are so excited!! Things just fell in to place and we know that this is where we need to be right now. Tyler is doing an internship for Oral Surgery so we will be there for a year.

Sadie and Parker are in Utah so we just have Ella right now. I miss them a ton, but it is nice to be able to get things done.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Thank goodness for Blogs! Have fun on your new adventure. i will miss you.

ETCK said...

Holy cow! You're moving to Nashville? I thought you guys were coming back here? Now I'm sad!!!

Maranda said...

Wow....Nashville, TN huh? That will be a good experience for you guys. I'm glad things are going well for your family. Sad to see you guys go!

aimee said...

I didn't know you guys were moving to Tennessee. Good luck. School is such a crazy experience but a once in a life time experience. Keep us updated.

danberg said...

wow! how fun to live somewhere that cool for a while. what a great opportunity! good luck moving!

Angelle said...

Wow, I didn't know Tyler was going on. That's awesome! Good luck with the move!

Brittany said...

Nashville?? I had no idea! It's so crazy to hear of all the different places people are going. Good luck with graduation and the move!