Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Posh

I just started my own baby line called Baby Posh.  I am really excited about this!  Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://babyposhaccessories.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

ETCK said...

Very cute! Hope it goes well for you. If I had a baby I'd buy something. :)

Brittany said...

So cute!! Now I really need to have a little girl so I can buy some cute stuff from you! Love it!

The Johnsons said...

Wow! I lived next to you for a whole year and I didn't know you were so talented! Way cute stuff, but Joseph says I can't put any of them on the boys. :( Oh well. :) I am getting some nieces though so I will be getting something soon.

Meggan said...

So cute! I love all of it. You should really try to sell your stuff on etsy also. I will for sure put your link on my blog also :)

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

I love it Bon! But I didn't see any girls for sale...However I know Liam would be darling in those clips!
You should put it on ETSY!

the mama monster said...

very cute! good luck with your store!

Angelle said...

So cute Bonnie! Why don't I have a girl yet??!