
It was my birthday a couple days ago and we partied like it's 1999! Well ok, actually we didn't. We don't know people well enough here to invite them over for a birthday party and we don't know any babysitters so we didn't go out to dinner. We did go to Costco though and almost bought a 7 lb chocolate cake that was $17, but when we got to the check out stand I was feeling kind of guilty that we would be the only ones to enjoy this 7 lb chocolate goodness.
(and the cheap side of me just couldn't fathom spending that much on a cake). So we put it back and Tyler made me a smaller version of it. It was delicious!
1 comment:
I hope you had a good birthday despite not being able to go out! I'm with you on NOT buying the cake! I'm too cheap, esp since I would primarily be responsible for eating it ;) How are you liking it so far? I hope you guys are ok. The kids are so cute as always... and Ella is getting so big!
Post a Comment