The libraries here are so awesome! They do fun things everyday. Storytime, music time, magicians, puppet shows, crafts and other stuff. Yesterday we went with some of our friends to Hansel & Gretel. It was a puppet show and it was really cute. I have never been to a puppet show...I was pretty entertained. Tyler even admitted that he was too. :) The kids LOVED it! We wanted to get a picture of Sadie and Parker by the puppets, but as you can see we only got one of Sadie. Why? Because Parker FREAKED out if it got close to him. He thought that it was alive. It is sad that he was scared of it, but funny at the same time. Imagine being a kid and seeing one of these (creepy) things. I think that if I were a kid I would be freaked out too.
sadie & sienna
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time! I can only imagine how my Tyler would act if he saw a puppet... one of the extremes (really like it or totally freak out)
Man, you guys have been busy. I am so glad you are seeing all the new things there. We miss you. Hope your quilt turns out good.
Gotta love free, quality entertainment! I love libraries, reading and all that good stuff. Take advantage... :)
Post a Comment