He is the newest member of our family I think for good. We got him on Saturday. I have moments when I am not so sure that it is going to last...and then I see Sadie with him and realize that it is a good thing that we have him. He is a Jackapoo (jack russell terrier/poodle mix). He is 4 1/2 months old, but I feel like I have another 2 year old, potty trained and sleeps pretty well through the night in his kennel. He is such a good dog, although he still is a puppy so he is a little naughty. Parker is not too fond of him jumping up and stealing his food right out of his hands and we have only had to throw aw
ay 2 toys. Not bad. The little guy is starting to grow on me.
I just hope that my next post wont be titled "the dog had to go". Stay tuned and I will let you know how it goes with 3 kids and a pup.
EllA kAtE
7 months old
It just doesn't get any sweeter than this!
She is so fun to be around and just brings a smile to my day.
5 comments:
Your kidding me!! I love it! You are a brave soul. Ella is so dang cute. I can't wait til our kids can get together and play. Love you and miss you!
Oh so fun! Riley would be so jealous :) Pets are great for kids.
I can't believe Ella is 7 months old already. She is such a cutie!
I feel your pain. We also have a new puppy, we've had her for a month now-she's 12 weeks old. I'll be honest some days I want to give her back. Puppies are hard work. Between her and O I bet I say NO a million times a day. I will be a happy girl when the puppy days are over. Hang in there, it's got to get better (at least that's what Tyler tells me:)
I put my dog back up for sale 4 days after I got her. Luckily no one wanted to pay what I had paid. It gets so much better. They are, however, more work than what you'd think. Ella is so adorable. It's amazing how time flies.
Cute puppy! You're brave or crazy....not quite sure which one yet for being able to handle 3 kids and a new puppy! Looks like the kids love him though!
Post a Comment