Monday, July 13, 2009

oh yes we did!

Friday was cow appreciation day at where else...CHIK FIL A! We dressed up as cows to get our free combo meal. It was so great! We had so much food and it was all FREE! Oh the things we will do just for a free grilled chicken sandwich with honey bbq sauce. You wouldn't believe how excited Sadie was to dress up as a cow and go to dinner. She said..."but why do we need free food?". It made me laugh. It was all for the fun!


10 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oh, Bonnie! You guys make such adorable little cows. I especially love Tyler's inside-out Hungary shirt! :)

Tiffannee Boss said...

Hey Cute baby line! I love the layered bows;) How do you get the drop down menu on the blog that is awesome? I tried to get something set up so people could buy from my blog. Do you just do it all through paypal? Cute, cute, I love the flowers too they are definately very different than a lot of the stuff you see out there. Your baby is getting so big and she's definately still so stinkin cute. We miss you guys!

aimee said...

Ah only the Rasmussens. I love it! Sad what you'll do for free food these days.

todd and jeanette said...

i want to see your and ella's cowfits, too! super cute-how did you know about it?

The Johnsons said...

You guys! I miss you! And where is the picture of you???

the mama monster said...

those pictures are so funny i love them. your kids are cuties!

Krista said...

love it! wish i woulda known or remembered {maybe i did know}. i love chik fil a.

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh...you guys are hilarious! I would totally join in the dress-up for free chick-fil-a!! I love that place! Oh next time there needs to be a picture of you for this post!:)

Brittany said...

Let me clarify that last sentence....what I meant was that I'd like to see your cow costume.:)

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

This is why we are friends. I mark my calendar every year and drive the 25 minutes to the closest one to me just for the freebies, and I don't even care that people look at me weird!