Thursday, October 29, 2009

disco night

So one of our good friends celebrated his birthday dIscO stYlE! We totally got our groove on! I don't remember the last time I put on skates. It's been a LONG time!
It was such a fun night skating and hanging out with great people.

here is tylers full outfit....
....and then the pants came off



rebecca*me*heather


Tyler was a star out on the floor!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am still laughing....and crying! Tyler's skating was awesome!!! I try to picture Bryce doing something like that and I just can't.:) What a fun disco night!

the mama monster said...

oh man that is soooo tyler!

Angelle said...

LOL! You two are one hot disco couple! Work it!

Oliver & Natalie said...

Those pictures and that video made me giggle. You two are funny!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

He is a good skater. Funny!

Missy said...

hahaha, you guys are awesome!
Riley was so happy that Sadie left her a message on our blog! She wanted me to tell Sadie that she loves her and that she misses her!

Unknown said...

What a hot disco mama you are! Loving it! and never a dull moment with Tyler and dressing up...or undressing.