Today is Sadies birthday! I told her that she can have whatever she wants for breakfast and she chose mac n cheese...of course, why not? Who wouldn't want mac n cheese for breakfast??! I even told her that I would make her pinkalicious pancakes....that is what we ended up having for lunch.
*they look kinda orange..but I assure you, they were pink!*
We celebrated with her friends on Saturday with a princess/prince party. It was a lot of fun and so cute to see all the little girls dressed up like princesses. (there was one little boy that dressed up like a knight...SO CUTE!!). We decorated cupcakes and played games.
We bought her a new bike and yesterday was such a nice day to go out and ride bikes that we couldn't wait until today to give it to her. So we unveiled it yesterday. It is bigger than her last and a lot heavier, but she did great on it! Parker got her hand me down bike and he did awesome on it! He started cruising around on it with in minutes.
Grandma Ross sent this to Sadie...she loves it!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Sadie!! Cute pjs!
Happy Birthday Sadie! We miss seeing your cute face!
Post a Comment