Saturday, October 3, 2009

sunshine


Everyone always says... enjoy your kids, they grow up way too fast. And it is so true. I can't believe that Sadie is going to be 5 in a couple weeks and Parker is a little man now. He talks so good and SO MUCH! Ella is crawling, pulling herself up on furniture and is into EVERYTHING! She has been trying to crawl up the stairs lately. We are in trouble with this chick! :)

Sadie and Parker stayed in Utah for the week and I really miss them so much, but it has been so nice to spend time with our little Esee. She is so stinkin' cute (I have to admit)! We have been having so much fun with her!!

8 comments:

Krista said...

she is a cute little thang. can't wait for mine to get over the crying because i have to be held at every waking moment stage. it's not so cute.

Brittany said...

What a little cutie! I love your bangs Bonnie! I've been thinking about getting bangs cut too, do you like them?

Missy said...

It's so true, they grow up so fast! Ella is so dang cute! Miss you guys!

Chip and Lisa said...

Hi Bonnie, Haven't looked blogs forever but just read a few of your posts and you are such a darling Mom with such an adorable family. I know visits to Utah are always crazy but sometime when you are here for a long visit I would love to come see you! Loved the blog about what you love about your kids. All those sweet little things that we forget when they get bigger. So cute!!

Biscuit said...

Hi Tyler!

Meggan said...

I wish I could have seen you guys. Maybe next time you come out :)

Giles Family said...

It was so good to see you guys! What an opportunity to be with Ella. I think each kid needs a week with Mom and Dad alone sometimes. Personal memories. Something to think about. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!

Kat said...

I bet that would be hard to be without your kids, but nice at the same time to get some 1/1 with Ella! She is so cute :) How are you guys?