Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sadie went to 2 pro sports games in one week!
predators vs sharks


titans vs bills

4 comments:

Alyson said...

How fun! Hey have you guys gone to ruby falls yet? I thought that was a fun place when we were there.

Kat said...

Watch out, she'll become a sports fan for life :) probably a good thing actually! Thanks for saying hi! I still haven't forgotten about sushi... are you guys going to make it home for Christmas? I'll be here til March-ish. If that doesn't work, then lets just hope we both move home at the same time :) I hope you are doing well girl! Your kiddos are cute as ever!

Missy said...

So fun! Sadie is looking so grown up. She is such a cute girl! I miss seeing your adorable kids around!

Giles Family said...

I haven't read your blog for a little bit... Your family is so dang cute. I love Sadie's dress ups. Takes me back when we were young, except we were ninjas. Can't wait to see you in January.