Saturday, November 7, 2009

Don't be shy....

We decided that we are going to make our blog private. If I have your e-mail, I already sent you an invite. But I am sure that I don't have everyones email....so if you didn't get an invite and you would like one, just let me know what your e-mail is. Don't be shy...

10 comments:

The Johnsons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

You already got your invite!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elle and Clint Stallings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{megan} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oliver & Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Stanley's said...

Thanks for the invite.. I haven't blogged in FOREVER! It was fun to get caught up with you guys today.. I can't believe how big Parker and Ella are! You look great by the way!! I'm excited to get together over Christmas... I should have a pretty good size baby belly by then!

Kat said...

You got me on that list right :) Katjorge@hotmail.com