Sadie and Parker were so excited to go outside and build a snowman.
Hmmm...it didn't work out too well. There was like 1 inch of snow.
But they loved coloring the snow.
I filled up bottles with water and put in some food coloring and they had so much fun turning the snow different colors.
It kept them very busy!
6 comments:
I had never thought about the food coloring thing. What a great idea!! I'm on it. Next storm we have I'm copying your idea.
HA! With the title of your post I was expecting a ton of snow.:) Does it not snow very often in Tennesee??
It hardly ever snows here. But even if there is a chance of snow, they close the schools and everything. Our church was cancelled today! :)
That is a good idea...it looks like Sadie and Parker had a fun time :)
It snowed when I came to visit Sara one time and it was just like that. A dusting of snow and the whole town shut down. Surprisingly they have cancelled church twice since we lived here!
We got snow last night so I think we need to go and do some coloring ourselves. (before it melts!)
so cute! We don't get snow here either. people sled down a hill till it is completely muddy.
Post a Comment