The weather has been SO nice here the past couple days. I am LOVING it! This is what we did yesterday....
Happy Spring!
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
3 comments:
Fun stuff!!! We had a couple warm days last week but now it's just cold again. I am SO ready for spring!!
Wish it was warmer here. We have had snow, hail, rain, you name it! Oh well. It will be warm here evenutally.
By now the weather should be great in TN, right?! It's been awhile since I said hi, so I hope you guys are doing well! When are you coming back to UT? Didn't you say you were moving??
Post a Comment