Monday, November 1, 2010

problem solved

I have had our shoes in baskets by the door, but they are always overflowing and shoes are scattered all over. So I have been looking for a storage bench to put them all in. I decided last night that I would check craigslist to see if I can find something cheap that I can spruce up...and I found just that. I picked it up this morning and got to work while the kiddos slept. This little piece is making me so happy today. And it was only $20!!

BEFORE (it's actually not too bad to begin with..already white, just like I wanted)


AFTER


2 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Oh wow, that is a steal!! Looks so great.. Now I want one

aimee said...

That looks so cute. We do the shoe basket too and it drives me crazy. It was fun seeing all your pics from summer. We haven't seen you guys forever. Your so lucky to have Emily living close by---I'm jealous, I'd take her.