Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to Omaha


Well, we are back from a month long trip to Utah. It is always hard to come back, but it is nice to have our own house and to not live out of suitcases. It was so fun to see everyone. Here are some pictures of friends and family and things that we did while we were there.

6 comments:

Creative Corner said...

Your kids are so cute and you look awesome! I am glad you are back on here and I didnt get Dana your pass. if you give me your house number (I should remeber) I will mail it back to you!

Krista said...

I'm so glad you guys are back! I love seeing what your cute little fam is up to!

Krista said...

oh! & congrats Tyler on passing your boards!

whit said...

It was really alot of fun being with you guys..I miss having some friends to hang out with. I'm pretty sure we'll have matching bikes & outfits soon enough

Bonnie said...

We had so much fun swimming and everything with you guys too! We miss you all. We will have matching everything soon enough. :)

Meggan said...

COME HOME ALREADY!