Sunday, August 19, 2007

twilight...what's the deal?


So, I am going to start this book that everyone is talking about and loving so much. I will let you know what I think when I finish it. It might take a awhile because finding time for myself is an extremely hard thing to do right now. I am not sure what the hype is all about, but here I go......

3 comments:

Krista said...

I'll be curious to know how/if you like it. I seem to be the only person on the planet that didn't care for it.

the mama monster said...

I want to read it too but have been to busy, I think I will buy it next week. It was really fun to see you guys. your kids are so cute! We wish you were closer so that we could do things every once in awhile.

Creative Corner said...

Oh my Krista, you didnt care for it, I think I must have to much time! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, as I am sure you could tell. You have to tell me what you think. I even have to say that I went into it thinking dumb, dumb, dumb and then went to the bookstore the next day to buy new moon after I called the library and they said I could get on the reserve list which was 80 people back! I hope you like it! Such an indulgence.